Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Always Learning

What my recent resting has taught me:

Patience: This one is obvious.

Humility: Through accepting the love and help of my family and covenant community. I've been overwhelmed with the generosity of everyone around me. It has truly been a blessing to feel the love of Christ through each of them.

Selflessness: Through realizing that this really is not about me, it's about the life and health of the precious baby within me. Despite my discomfort and annoyance, her little life takes priority right now. Each additional day in the womb she grows a little stronger.

I am no longer on bed rest. This Friday, I reach full term (37 weeks). And, I thank the Lord for his faithfulness and that of his people. I look forward to sharing the good news with you soon!

2 comments: