Tuesday, December 19, 2006

focusing

Today, I waited until 3pm to go to the local supermarket. With my three children in tow (one in the seat, one in the basket, and one clinging onto the end of the cart) we manuevered the crowded isles. I hate going to the grocery store in the afternoon, I don't know why I ever do it. Somehow, I found it difficult to focus on exactly what I was purchasing. The regular items that I always buy were no trouble, it was the irregular ones that were tricky. I needed more shampoo and conditioner. I always scan the isles for the sale signs and buy whichever brand seems to be the best deal. Sometimes the bottle is familiar, and sometimes not. Today it wasn't. I got into my nice hot shower tonight and realized that I'd purchased two bottles of conditioner. Arrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment